An application must be completed for each vacancy. A resume may be attached but not substituted for completing the application.
Depending on the position for which you are applying, you will need to submit either the standard Orangeburg County employment application or the Orangeburg County Sheriff's Office employment application. Both forms are available for download via the links below.
These documents are presented in Adobe PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you may obtain a copy for free via the "Get Adobe Reader" link.
- Orangeburg County Application for Employment
- Orangeburg County Sheriff's Office Employment Application
All completed applications should be submitted to Orangeburg County Human Resources or SC OneStop.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS AT THE COUNTY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING!
Contact for Orangeburg County Human Resources:
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to save the application to your computer and upload the application to your email provider.
- Fax your application to 803-535-2347
- Mail your application to: P.O. Drawer 9000 Orangeburg, South Carolina 29116-9000
Contact information for the Orangeburg Onestop:
- 1804 Joe S. Jeffords Hwy
Orangeburg, South Carolina 29115
- PO Drawer 1486
Orangeburg, South Carolina 29116-1486
- Phone: 803-534-3336
- Websites for SC Onestop
Lower Savannah OneStop Workforce System
Applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted by the Human Resources Director or by the supervisor of the hiring department. An applicant who receives a conditional offer of employment will be required to authorize Orangeburg County to conduct a background investigation which will include verification of employment and education history, criminal history, driving record, or other employment-related inquiries. A pre-employment drug test is required.